- Quiet-time walk and talk to God. The slide show on the right was created during a single 40 minute walk from the guesthouse.
- Situated in Malmesbury, a quiet and secure country village nestled in the tranquil valley of the wheatlands.
- Easy highway access to Cape Town (40 Minutes) or the pristine Yzerfontein beach and coastal resort (30 minutes);
- Excellent base for exploring the Boland and West Coast.
- Central to restaurants and sports facilities,
- close to the Cape wine routes.
- Birding along river;
- Art Galleries;
- Wine Routes:
- Trips to local farms.
- Olympic Sized Swimming pool nearby.
- Sports field within walking distance
- Do your own thing in your own time; perhaps a walk along our river under the trees
- Or alternatively attend as our guest the vibrant church on the property, two prayer meetings a week or Sunday visits to the local mission field.
- Treat your group to a free slide and video presentation on Bible archeology by a member of our staff. 90 minutes.
The scenery below is in close walking and/or driving distance from the conference center.
View the embedded image gallery online at: