There is compelling circumstantial evidence that the Arc of the covenant has been discovered buried in a cave about 20 feet below the site of the crucifiction. It appears to have Jesus' dried blood on it. View the videos below and judge for yourself. We were convinced.
Not only did Ron wyatt discover the Arc of the covenant but his other discoveries include Noah’s Ark, the true Mount Sinai, the true Red Sea crossing.
This video is breathtakingly powerful...
...in building up and renewing the faith of born-again Christians
...as a witnessing tool to share the gospel with others
Berachah is selling the 4 hour DVD for just R150. Phone us for details at 022 482 3590 and we can mail it to you.
Because it provides compelling evidence and testimony of some of God’s greatest miracles. These include:
- the actual remains of Noah’s Ark (Ron Wyatt later officiated in the opening ceremony of the museum built at the site by the Turkish government.)
- the true Mt Sinai including Jewish altars and burnt summit. (True site later endorsed by third parties and books written.)
- the true site of the Red Sea crossing in as much as 800 feet of water. (Wyatt found hard archaeological evidence including chariot wheels and other debris deep under water)
...Invite a co-worker from Berachah Mission to give a 60 - 90 minute presentation summarising this four hour video at your next youth or cell meeting. We will talk to slides and key video clips from the DVD as well as supply additional information not contained in the video itself. The main points in our presentation include;
- Archaeological evidence to support God’s best known and most debated miracles.
- The Bible is true and can be trusted to tell the truth
- We serve a miracle working God
- Jesus paid the price for sin
Call Doug Meaker via any of the numbers listed on the "contact us" tab on this website, www.berachah.co.za
Please note we are SA distributors of this powerful video and we are looking for born-again Christians to help distribute it in exchange for a commission. Put it on display at your church and workplace or sell it door-to-door. Copies of the video will be available at the presentation. Spread this good news anywhere you can!
Cost 1 copy - R140 each, 20 copies for door to door resale - R90 each, 40 copies for door to door resale R80 each. Prices include postage and insurance via reliable SA Postnet within 3 or 4 working days.
Do you believe God could arrange for Christ’s blood to cover the mercy seat of the Ark of the Covenant?
Would that not speak of a just and perfect God?
In the final chapter of the DVD, the same archaeologist who found evidence of all the above miracles also details his discovery of the Ark of the Covenant in a cave 20 feet below the original site of the cross. Additionally he found blood on the west side of the Ark’s mercy seat, blood that appears to have dripped down through a crack that opened between the cave and the cross when the earth was shaken as Jesus died.*
View the evidence in this video and decide for yourself.
Also look at the following verses:
Genesis 22:14 - And Abraham called the name of that place Jehovahjireh: as it is said to this day, In the mount of the LORD it shall be seen.
Note that Mt Moriah (where Abraham was prepared to offer his son as a sacrifice) later became the site for Jerusaem. It includes the Golgotha hillock/escarpment.. Note the words... "in the mount it shall be seen"
Daniel 9:24 - Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.
Seventy weeks = 490 days = 490 years - exactly to the month the time between Ezra receiving permission to re-build the temple in Jerusalem and the date that Jesus died on the cross. Was the Mercy Seat then anointed with the blood of Jesus? Note the fact that the Hebrew words Kodesh, Kodesh - Most Holy - frequenty refers to objects or things.
Both the old and new covenants were indeed fulfilled at the crucifixion. This latest discovery is worth investigating!
* The Arc of the Covenant appears to have been hidden in a cave by the prophet Jeremiah during the siege of Jerusalem by Nebuchadnezzar in 585BC. It is still there today although access to the cave has been sealed up by the Jewish authorities and all talk of the discovery has been silenced.